Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sentinel eliminator filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anybody use these?

the sentinel rep gave me a really good pitch on these against a magnaclean it it got me thinking.
They look ok although can't be split like a magnaclean so can't dose through them either, just wondered if anyone was using them and can review?

fitted a few mate I quite like them . dose through airvent on unit or remove bottom and turn 180 degrees and fill then refit bottom. one thing which caught me was drain knob you have to remove nut and reverse and refit nut to use - think its a safety device to stop accidental turning .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sentinel eliminator filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock