Discuss Searching for the mi's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Need the mi's for a Hoover HGL 64 SCX - can anyone help?

Cheers

would anyone here hazard a guess if i need a 1/2" male or female iron to copper for this hob, lame question I know but dont do many hobs. cheers

Just get one of each, dont cost much and always handy to have on the van anyway.

Need the mi's for a Hoover HGL 64 SCX - can anyone help?

Cheers

how are you going to confirm this appliance is properly fitted if you dont have the MI, if you fit a new appliance you need to leave the MI, if you fit a second hand appliance you MUST have the MI to confirm all is correct,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Searching for the mi's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that a 240v central heating wall thermostat can be replaced by the Nest E Heat Link? According to Google, the wiring needs to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back