Search the forum,

Discuss Searching for the mi's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Need the mi's for a Hoover HGL 64 SCX - can anyone help?

Cheers

would anyone here hazard a guess if i need a 1/2" male or female iron to copper for this hob, lame question I know but dont do many hobs. cheers

Just get one of each, dont cost much and always handy to have on the van anyway.

Need the mi's for a Hoover HGL 64 SCX - can anyone help?

Cheers

how are you going to confirm this appliance is properly fitted if you dont have the MI, if you fit a new appliance you need to leave the MI, if you fit a second hand appliance you MUST have the MI to confirm all is correct,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Searching for the mi's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock