Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify this bifold door pls? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts...

Cheers.

Attachments

• Door.jpg
    Door.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Door2.jpg
    Door2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The reason there is no manufacturer name on it, in this case, is because they are too embarrassed to own up to the poor quality of their product.
Do yourself a favour and replace the whole thing.

Mine failed at the same point, the plastic simply fails with age, Fordhams was the original make, but to be honest, as already suggested, change it for a new one.

I swopped mine out last week and it’s easy enough to do.

It looks quite tight, but if it’s feasible to use I would replace it with a pivot door.
It only has to be able to open enough to get in and out - the doors are far more robust than bifold.

Reply to Can anyone identify this bifold door pls? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm glass with black trim- Issue is that the lower spec limit of the door is 960mm. It seems to be the same with all (Yes I can get a 1000 bifold door in...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Can anyone identify this adapter? It's 22mm copper to an unknown plastic piping system (non-standard size, I think it's 25mm or similar). It's on an older UFH system. Failing that, any alternative suggestions are welcome. I need to replace the mixing valve and the manifold, so due to the new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock