• Thread starter T & H Plumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 126
  • head

Discuss scratching my head.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the radiators off and open the valve into a bucket to see if you have any flow of water, if there's nothing then it's probably gunged up.
Is it microbore by any chance?

As above, check both valves flow. Don't forget boiler will need toping up. If the pump is I side the casing, no your not aloud to change the pump.

It's a combi Valient ecomax

It's coming up in 15mm

And yes the pump is incased

15mm should be ok usually. Still worth checking the pipework and radiator before boiler pump.

Thanks chappy ill do that first thing just a bit gutted I couldn't sort it today tried everything

If the pumps okay, You could also check that the Diverter is not bypassing to PHE when its on heating, effectively taking the ''ummmff'' out of the pump and not letting it get to the furthest rads.

Rad valves are always a good bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to scratching my head.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
I have a downstairs rad that has a 23 year old TRV and it's barely heating up. I bled it, and removed the TRV head and it still just gets a bit...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a Glowworm Ultimate 35C boiler. It shuts off at its max temp of 60C when heating radiators and the pump carries on running pumping heat...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock