Discuss Saunier Duval Xeon 50ff boiler not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an saunier duval Xeon 50ff boiler in the house I just move and programmer lifestyle lp241 which both switches are red and they should be green. When I'm put on the water I get hot water but if I do the same for the central heating, it doesn't come on and both switches still red. Can you please help as I'm extremely cold and cannot afford to call a plumber. Thanks

Is the boiler working for hot water eg you can hear it working ?

Have you turned the thermostat up, or checked the batteries if wireless? Not sure what you mean by they should be green - the led’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval Xeon 50ff boiler not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
The problem is, my ideal boiler logic heat h15 keeps on burning (igniting flame icon on) all the time, all day long, regardless of the programmed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock