Discuss Rothenberger rp30 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Just bought said product . Pressure test kit. Blanked off the end to have a go but it doesn't seem to be charging. Am I missing something.

close the brass thrumb screw

The brass screw is closed and when you say the non return valve do you mean the red leaver

Surely this can't be that difficult to work. It's just a pump. I think it might be broken

With water in the tank and the Red lever inline with the pipe does water come out of the hose?

All you need to do is close the brass thumb screw and pump to testing pressure then close red lever once you are at said testing pressure,

Leave for testing time and see if dropped

If no drop open red lever and open thumb screw to release pressure safely

If it doesn't do that unit is faulty / o rings have gone they do repair kits for these

Thumb screw below pressure gauge

Part no.21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger rp30 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock