Discuss Room thermostat options in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Worcester Greenstar 30i ErP boiler with a British Gas RS2 wired room thermostat. This is what I'd like to achieve
  • I would like, if possible, to change the room thermostat to one that allows two different temperature settings i.e., a lower nighttime setting.
  • Non wireless/smart as the only significant problem would be a power cut (No networking issues), therefore a wired connection
I would appreciate any thoughts on this and recommendations for suitable replacement thermostats and ones to avoid

Eph combi pack 4 and set the off temp to what you want default is 10 dc I think

Reply to Room thermostat options in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock