Search the forum,

Discuss room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian_the_gas

Hi, please can someone answer this question!I have a worcester 26cd1 xtra combi and want to fit a room stat, the installation manual gives instructions for a wireless stat but as these are quite expensive, can I install a conventional stat ( hard wired ).
Thanks in advance
Brian.:confused:

there is normally a link somewhere in the intenal wiring, you simply fit a two wire stat, i would always go for a programmable rs

there is normally a link somewhere in the intenal wiring, you simply fit a two wire stat, i would always go for a programmable rs
Thank's for the advice, but when you say programmable,do you mean the wireless ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal combi 30 boiler and I want to install a frost stat Drayton. I am confused by the wiring because I believe the boiler has no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock