Search the forum,

Discuss Room Sealed boiler in Bathroom. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveafoss

Can RS boilers still be fitted in bathrooms i was sure that they could, but have been told by a gas engineer that its changed and that this is now not aloud. I do no that its not the ideal place etc but was just wondering if anyone could clarify please.

Steve

As long as the manufacturers instructions state that it can there's no problem. They will state clearances from baths showers etc. and you may need an RCD on the feed to the boiler.

Can RS boilers still be fitted in bathrooms i was sure that they could, but have been told by a gas engineer that its changed and that this is now not aloud. I do no that its not the ideal place etc but was just wondering if anyone could clarify please.

Steve

i hope not we fitted one today but MI`S did allow it , and they rule. check the zones and youll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Room Sealed boiler in Bathroom. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing boiler (room sealed), cannot install it at the current location as it is open to weather effects (rain and sun light in summers). I cannot install it in...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom floor when the cold feed for the loo turned off/ same with the washing machine. So I turned off the mains water supply. Opened the highest tap first...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I did a job today in a block of flats, fairly old place, plumbing was all a bit ropey in this particular flat. The job was to change an electric shower over, I changed it, didn't work.. noticed the water pressure was a bit pants.. I could stop it with my finger on the basin.. thought...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock