Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss riello burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paidie

hi ive been havin some difficulty tonight with a riello burner.it fires perfectly with the front cover
off but once its put back on it kills the flame, any suggestions? paidie

Should be posted in oil & solid fuel.
What Riello is it? Be careful the cover isn't crushing a badly placed oil hose or moving a loose wire.

Are we talking rdb with red cover or R40 series G5 with aluminium balanced flue cover, if it is the balnced flue cover on the g5 it could be recirculating its own flue gases caused by failed flue seal.

My guess is it's the one with the aluminium cover. Flue seals will need replacing. You need an engineer to dismantle the flue and replace the seals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to riello burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a firebird enviromax combi boiler. each time it turns off the motor on the riello burner keeps running for a while then the whole thing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock