Search the forum,

Discuss Reset button on safety thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robbo198787

Hi all,

im just wondering if anyone knows where the reset button is on the safety thermostat on a baxi boiler

Reset buttons etc etc, generally tell you something is wrong my friend, you need to find the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reset button on safety thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks like it was originally all one part but can’t find the replacement harness and thermostat only the thermostat on its own with two electrical connections...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the boiler needed reset on the furnace control box(no coloured light), once reset the boiler blower etc is running, but not firing, there is no heat coming from the boiler and nothing heating up. the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and the display was blank, so I've changed the batteries and reset, but I can't change the time to allow the program buttons to work. After the reset...
Replies
Views
Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and then needs to be reset. It normally happens when the boiler has switched off and is no doubt due to the hot water rising to the top of the boiler, but I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock