Discuss Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on the beer all weekend and midstream of your first p i ss on Monday morning, drop a bit in your gauge, its usually a nice dark yellow and shows up well in a glass tube

I'm always seriously peed off when I have to top up and buy this, you just know you are being ripped off

Maths is not my strong point, but have I got this right ...
We relate liquids to gallons , gallon of petrol, gallon of diesel, gallon of beer etc etc

If 5 ml of genuine regin fluid costs about ÂŁ 10.00
4536 ml = One gallon
Is that ÂŁ 9072.00 A GALLON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if have got it wrong, you can happily take the pi**

Not that often possibly once every two years usually when I've let it blow out on LPG, yes I should know better.
Trouble is even when you don't use the full bottle when you come back to it months later its gone leaked evaporated but gone.
Last year bought a lovely little Testo digital manometer about as big as a packet of ten ****. lasted 3 weeks, washed and tumble dried, great bloody great ÂŁ160 gone so went back to Regan.

Must say I prefer to use the Regan even tho my Kane 455 has the capability

if 5ml costs ÂŁ10 then a standard wine or Scotch bottle at 750ml would cost ÂŁ1500.

Does any other liquid ever cost this much?

My Anton Evo 3 also has the capability but honestly, it's just too much hassle. Feels like a gimmick.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wonder if someone can help. We have a Worcester MT10 combi boiler that has a fault with the expansion vessel. The landlord is having...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock