Discuss Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on the beer all weekend and midstream of your first p i ss on Monday morning, drop a bit in your gauge, its usually a nice dark yellow and shows up well in a glass tube

I'm always seriously peed off when I have to top up and buy this, you just know you are being ripped off

Maths is not my strong point, but have I got this right ...
We relate liquids to gallons , gallon of petrol, gallon of diesel, gallon of beer etc etc

If 5 ml of genuine regin fluid costs about ÂŁ 10.00
4536 ml = One gallon
Is that ÂŁ 9072.00 A GALLON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if have got it wrong, you can happily take the pi**

Not that often possibly once every two years usually when I've let it blow out on LPG, yes I should know better.
Trouble is even when you don't use the full bottle when you come back to it months later its gone leaked evaporated but gone.
Last year bought a lovely little Testo digital manometer about as big as a packet of ten ****. lasted 3 weeks, washed and tumble dried, great bloody great ÂŁ160 gone so went back to Regan.

Must say I prefer to use the Regan even tho my Kane 455 has the capability

if 5ml costs ÂŁ10 then a standard wine or Scotch bottle at 750ml would cost ÂŁ1500.

Does any other liquid ever cost this much?

My Anton Evo 3 also has the capability but honestly, it's just too much hassle. Feels like a gimmick.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock