Discuss Recommendations to replace this in landlord property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi everyone

Another post from myself to add to the list if not a problem.

What would you be replacing this with in a landlord property? He's not too bad, doesn't want to penny pinch and put in the cheapest rubbish available but wants reliability and not be ripped off. What would you go for?

Thanks

1571000036627.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dan
Baxi 412 or 418 depending on Kw required + an ifos for boiler plus. No need to change time & temp controls with the ifos.

Don’t need to comply with boiler plus on a heat only boiler yet

Reply to Recommendations to replace this in landlord property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
Good day, Can someone please advise me if it is possible to replace old terracotta waste pipes for PVC in a section only? My sewage line goes...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock