Discuss Reading the notices on doors when putting out business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
peteheat;310213 I had a woman call back to the showroom three times to meet me said:
you should have said, 'have you the briefest, faintest, most fleeting, most cursory, most incidental cognicence of just precisely how ****ing short life is? may i ask, are you an immortal? if i were to smite you with an axe and cleve you in twain would you reanimate like some sort of dowdily dressed terminator? on the wild dice toss of a chance that you would not, do you think you will regain the time spent on these past 3 attempts to waste your and my time with this self-indulgent mastabatorial anger-holiday in some sort of rebirth? some sort of buddhist reincarnation? i simply have to ask, to demand, infact, i cannot find the words, there cannot be any words sufficient, there aren't enough splenetic juices in the world to vent. i might have to strangle you to death before this situation is resolved. leave here faster than a bullet does leave a rifle before i unleash the wrath of every satan man hath dreamt upon you and good god woman, LIVE! LIVE! spend not one further moment writhing in any pious self-pleasuring escapade. death has twitched his finger. he is coming for you. rip your signs from your door and invite in life itself with the expectation she will change your heart and astound you. GOOD ****ING DAY."

Haha w.t you ok tonight mate?! What time did you start on the sauce today?!

there's a line in a book somewhere where i think it's the narrator who says something like 'i was lighting another cigarette. from this point on, unless i say otherwise, i am always lighting another cigarette.'

well on a bank hol weekend, unless i say otherwise i am always opening another beer

you should have said, 'have you the briefest, faintest, most fleeting, most cursory, most incidental cognicence of just precisely how ****ing short life is? may i ask, are you an immortal? if i were to smite you with an axe and cleve you in twain would you reanimate like some sort of dowdily dressed terminator? on the wild dice toss of a chance that you would not, do you think you will regain the time spent on these past 3 attempts to waste your and my time with this self-indulgent mastabatorial anger-holiday in some sort of rebirth? some sort of buddhist reincarnation? i simply have to ask, to demand, infact, i cannot find the words, there cannot be any words sufficient, there aren't enough splenetic juices in the world to vent. i might have to strangle you to death before this situation is resolved. leave here faster than a bullet does leave a rifle before i unleash the wrath of every satan man hath dreamt upon you and good god woman, LIVE! LIVE! spend not one further moment writhing in any pious self-pleasuring escapade. death has twitched his finger. he is coming for you. rip your signs from your door and invite in life itself with the expectation she will change your heart and astound you. GOOD ****ING DAY."

Fantastic, I was imagining her face as my voice rose to a cresendo :laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reading the notices on doors when putting out business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock