Discuss Rain,Bath,Greywater recycling in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Have you got any more details for our members?

Have you got any more details for our members?

Below is a diagram of the Rain/Bath Water Recycling System that has evolved over the last few years and has been largely proven with a demonstration unit built at my house.

There is also a system installed for extracting bath water through a hole in the wall and into the recycling water barrel. There are numerous ways of achieving this function and so I haven't shown any more detail here.

All I need now is the Grey Toilet Water add-on, which would require a temperature control system for the barrels plus local authority planning permission as a grey-water fixture.

The whole system has been built using off-the-shelf components for less than ÂŁ200 (dependant on required features) and has been adapted for use with WiFi control for irrigation.

If anyone is interested in getting involved with the further development and installation of such systems then please contact me at: [email protected].
Rain Harvester System 2.jpg

Reply to Rain,Bath,Greywater recycling in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These...
Replies
Views
Been researching as much as I can and think have a good gist about recommended waste pipe sizes, types of bends etc so now just looking to fit the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock