Discuss Rad on plaster board wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good laugh at most of thease replies,had the problem recently,cut out section of plaster board,had it roughed with 'Hard wall' compound,then skimmed to blend in,then you have a perfect hard wall to fix too...

Thorsmann duomax toggles are good. Frame fixings are also good. But if you've got the time and patience then cut out the plasterboard and get some timber in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rad on plaster board wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm currently refurbishing a room and in the process adding some internal wall insulation. The wall has been stripped and my plumber is coming...
Replies
Views
https://www.wickes.co.uk/STS-Construction-Board-1200-x-800-x-12mm/p/225437 Found this. Just wondered if it can be used instead of tile backer...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
The situation is as follows. I have a shower enclosure which is slightly too small for the new shower tray. In a way this works to my advantage. I...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock