Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Quotations... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smartie27

Obviously everybody lives in different areas, so cost is going to be different, but was wondering say for example what people would quote for:

An Install of an Electric Shower/Shower Screen, the electrics need to be put in direct to the Consumer Unit/Fuse Box, also an Isolation Switch to turn the shower on needs to be fitted.

Also what about a new shower tray, with a Gravity Mains Fed Shower?

Another one would be for a full bathroom refurb, including a Mains Fed Shower Installed with a Double Shower Tray....

Any help would be much appreciated...

Smartie27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quotations... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock