Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Purge hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that sells good quality hoses
looking for something 3/4 or 1" by 20m or longer
Google just throws up diy stores or purge kit hire places

I use this hose for draining systems down its brill and proper rubber but only 10m so i have 2,
[DLMURL="http://www.gasboilerparts.co.uk/products/2841-regin-drain-down-hose-kit-,-r09--.html?gclid=CjkKEQjwrLSdBRDYvIL0soO4vo0BEiQABALkqbQV3mBUGkKeG2-58zfA2GJRSEmkUh-SM2nR_HQShZvw_wcB"]REGIN PRODUCTS | REGR09 | Regin Drain-Down Hose Kit , R09 .[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something similar which I use in small stuff. I need something with a bigger bore

Ok no probs , why so big can you not reduce it down ???

Where can you get the jubilee clips on them regin hoses the ones with the fan cock on them so you can adjust them by hand?

Where can you get the jubilee clips on them regin hoses the ones with the fan cock on them so you can adjust them by hand?

When i lost my ones i bought new but any will do theyre called butterfly clips

They come with handles on them and far easier to use and the handles come in every colour not that it matters

Ok no probs , why so big can you not reduce it down ???

Won't achieve the purge time

Not only that but gas can cavitate leaving you with layers of air, achieving the purge time means you've hit the velocity required to minimise / eliminate the probability of that occurring.

This might sound daft Scott but try a tropical fish shop. I was in one the other week and noticed they sell large bore corrugated pipe. I found myself eyeing that up instead of the fish I originally went in there for!

uqanyhap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Purge hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've weirdly had two small kind of commercial decommission jobs come in today and i dont do this stuff much. At some point I've had...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hey guys, I live in Arizona where it is hot as blazes and water is scarce. I made a DIY gravity drain system to reuse water from my washing...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock