Discuss PRV pipe termination in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been asked to install a replacement combi boiler in the same location as an existing one (kitchen larder cupboard) . Only problem is the PRV. Current unit has PRV pipe terminating just under floorboards..(it's a ground floor flat with no dwellings below it). I'm loathe to follow this example, even by adding a tundish. The flue is vertical so no scope to go through an outside wall unless I take up the tiled floor and pipe across the kitchen to the other wall.

Condensate is pumped btw.

Any of you good folk got any suggestions?

H

Definitely worth doing it properly, the Grundfos LS1 will take the PRV discharge pipe for boilers under 40kW, see photo. I would still run it through a tundish above for visual detection if it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103_131348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103_131348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 12

Reply to PRV pipe termination in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock