Search the forum,

Discuss PRV pipe termination in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been asked to install a replacement combi boiler in the same location as an existing one (kitchen larder cupboard) . Only problem is the PRV. Current unit has PRV pipe terminating just under floorboards..(it's a ground floor flat with no dwellings below it). I'm loathe to follow this example, even by adding a tundish. The flue is vertical so no scope to go through an outside wall unless I take up the tiled floor and pipe across the kitchen to the other wall.

Condensate is pumped btw.

Any of you good folk got any suggestions?

H

Definitely worth doing it properly, the Grundfos LS1 will take the PRV discharge pipe for boilers under 40kW, see photo. I would still run it through a tundish above for visual detection if it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103_131348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103_131348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 11

Reply to PRV pipe termination in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock