Discuss PRV and water pressure query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

It all depends what your getting in the road / utilities supply you they may only supply you 1.5 bar etc or might be at 2 bar and to balance all the flats they’ve dropped it to 1.5 bar on all

IF all properties got a PRV fitted on their pipe work in the attic and I didn't, could I get one fitted inside my property at all and where could it be fitted.
My airing cupboard next to the bathroom has a15mm Cold water feed pipes which then go into to the attic and I can turn the bathroom water on and off by turning the stop gate valve.

Reply to PRV and water pressure query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock