Discuss Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone fancy a night out before Xmas , meet in huddersfield trains station pub then round town or jump on train locally ?

And West to somebody and East to somebody else lol

Love to Lee, but can almost guarantee something will get in the way. Work, nagging Mrs most likely.

This is becoming a recurring theme "too far north...too far saaaf"........maybe we should just do a weekend somewhere remote from most.......suggestions please.

True. How about fuengerola. Going there in March for 4 days, drinking, golfing, drinking, eating, drinking and drinking :)

The last time i went to Ireland, i came back with aching kidneys and shaking at a good 40hz...........at the grand old age fast approaching 50, i will be getting oiled and not absolutely [email protected] who club can carry on,but i will be power supping and enjoying the banter........hopefully.

Fair good craic in Belfast.

Plus I could get you kneecapped for the price of a pint......

I've never been North of Birmingham. Seriously, i'm not joking.

I heard it's cold and you have to poo outside.

Ist time for me in Belfast last May, I was the alleged best man at my pals wedding, we absolutely loved Belfast, may be going back in early Jan for a christening, my pal doesn't hang about.

Nah.....we don't use suitcases here anymore......travel cases with wheels on em for the posh lot and polish parachutes (rucksacks) for
the rest.

Yes but thats £50 a pint...........i could get someone to vanish off the face of the earth in sunny Slough for £40.

I think you'll find people just leave of their own accord vowing never to return....

North Devon best county in the uk, improved 110% a while back

Croppie left................didnt takes his ex Mrs tho :):):) dam him

She must've had mental problems if she married you in the first place.........

She probably did. Unfortunately they never manifested themselves until I said "I do..."

Our very first argument as a married couple was at the altar. That was my first clue......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I enjoy a pint at my local pub/restaurant owned by a hardworking Chinese family. I have had many years experience on property maintenance and they...
Replies
Views
My son has just moved into a ground floor flat in a five-storey mansion block in London, built in about 1905. The bathroom is being renovated and...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my training with Scots Gas Training based in Stirling so I thought I would leave a review for anyone who may be considering...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock