Search the forum,

Discuss Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone fancy a night out before Xmas , meet in huddersfield trains station pub then round town or jump on train locally ?

And West to somebody and East to somebody else lol

Love to Lee, but can almost guarantee something will get in the way. Work, nagging Mrs most likely.

This is becoming a recurring theme "too far north...too far saaaf"........maybe we should just do a weekend somewhere remote from most.......suggestions please.

True. How about fuengerola. Going there in March for 4 days, drinking, golfing, drinking, eating, drinking and drinking :)

The last time i went to Ireland, i came back with aching kidneys and shaking at a good 40hz...........at the grand old age fast approaching 50, i will be getting oiled and not absolutely [email protected] who club can carry on,but i will be power supping and enjoying the banter........hopefully.

Fair good craic in Belfast.

Plus I could get you kneecapped for the price of a pint......

Yes but thats ÂŁ50 a pint...........i could get someone to vanish off the face of the earth in sunny Slough for ÂŁ40.

I've never been North of Birmingham. Seriously, i'm not joking.

I heard it's cold and you have to poo outside.

Ist time for me in Belfast last May, I was the alleged best man at my pals wedding, we absolutely loved Belfast, may be going back in early Jan for a christening, my pal doesn't hang about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock