Discuss Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Thought I'd lost nearly a grand cash today. Proper sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Horrible, horrible feeling...

But I've eaten now, and calmed down a bit...

So, go on then....

Nothing much to tell mate. Got paid the balance on a bathroom refurb that I finished off today, ÂŁ960 in twenties. A small bundle in a carrier bag. I shoved it in my trouser pocket and went on to my last job. Checked pocket when I got back in the van and it wasn't there. Proper cacked myself. Turned out it had fallen out of my pocket down the side of the van seat. I really don't take much cash, and when I do, it's little odd jobs that don't need a receipt. I had visions of having to pay it myself to keep the books square. No way the taxman was going to believe I'd lost the cash!

She looks after it all cos i leave it lying all over the place but she doesn't spend it. Only woman i know who hates shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back