Search the forum,

Discuss Proper ale bar!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

photo (24).jpgphoto (25).jpg

Newly opened ale house in Wimbourne, 100 yds from the B&B......now thats just plain dangerous......Can you see that John Cropp...........no gassy lagers, well Perroni, but that is royalty among fizzy water.

I'll have a pint with you Ted.

Lets start with a "Crop circle" out of respect for our moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper ale bar!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2 my ch boiler, non condensing is playing up, I can get hot water, but when heating is on pipes only get hot for 1st mtre or so? I can hear feel the...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is allowed near the system I would like to either find the issue or eleimnate parts of the system that do nto have an issue. As you will note from my...
Replies
Views
I have bought a property and this has a boiler and an immersion heater with a pump. If electric heater is off the boiler should heat the water as well. I have reinstated the water pressure as the old vendor has drained the whole system. As long as I had these airlocks the boiler was complaining...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an oil-fired Aga with a BM oil control valve and a Flexitemp thermostatic control (see the image in this thread for an example). When I bought the house I was told by the previous owner that the thermostat didn’t work and so he (and now I) have always run it by setting the flexitemp...
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock