Search the forum,

Discuss Printed circuit board too big to be fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys/girls just like to know if anyone has ever come across the problem I had today,picked up New circuit board for Potterton boiler went too fit and it was too big. Thought I had been given wrong board but No. phoned Baxi they said it's never happened luckily the merchants had another board and it fitted the board I had been given first time round was the correct board and serial numbers it just had not been cut there were lines where it should have been cut but hadent Boys I work with are struggling to believe it but i thought I'd see if anyone else has had this?!!

Gerry .... no help with boilers on here pal , unless of course you are gas safe , have spent thousands on training , courses ,ACS assessment , equipment , insurance etc etc etc etc

You need to have ten posts then pm me your gsr for access to the forum

I'll have to move this thread there for now.

I thought non GSR people couldn't get into here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Printed circuit board too big to be fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my question is would anyone be interested in buying the almost new one? It cost ÂŁ280 but I would be happy to get ÂŁ100 back I can post it. Cheers Steve.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and managed to get the water turned off pretty quickly so it is not a massive catastrophe. Both times, a fitting popped off a pipe about 15 minutes after...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock