Discuss Pretty face ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Arrived at a job today bang on time, rang the doorbell and a pretty face pops out of the upstairs window, "I`ve just got in the shower" she say`s, I`ll be down in a minute!

So my mind starts thinking I`m on time and she`s in the shower I wonder? Well all bets were off when I saw the rest of her cos I`d need a crate of Becks first!

I don't mind a bit of hair. I'm not talking mike Jackson hair but enough to keep a draft out the bed

It just doesn`t work for me over a certain size, just one of those things. I stayed after the job was done and we had a chat for 45 minutes and yeah she was nice n easy to chat with but that was it anyway whose not to say she saw me from the window and didn`t like what she saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pretty face ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
G
Hy all, So i noticed the corner in the living room was getting damp. investigation showed that the corner skirting board that goes around the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Okay. Long storey but, I'll try & keep it as short as possible. We are buying a house that is in a little rural village so no gas. A guy...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I live with my grandmother who had a new boiler installed, some years ago, on the government scheme. We were "lucky" enough to have one of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock