Currently reading:
Pretty face ........

Discuss Pretty face ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Arrived at a job today bang on time, rang the doorbell and a pretty face pops out of the upstairs window, "I`ve just got in the shower" she say`s, I`ll be down in a minute!

So my mind starts thinking I`m on time and she`s in the shower I wonder? Well all bets were off when I saw the rest of her cos I`d need a crate of Becks first!

I don't mind a bit of hair. I'm not talking mike Jackson hair but enough to keep a draft out the bed

It just doesn`t work for me over a certain size, just one of those things. I stayed after the job was done and we had a chat for 45 minutes and yeah she was nice n easy to chat with but that was it anyway whose not to say she saw me from the window and didn`t like what she saw.

What is this obsession with trannys that you have rocket? You been back on those naughty websites again?

They don't mind if you leave the toilet seat up, they appreciate the pain a zipper can cause plus they can take a punch

She probably wanted you mate... WHY else would she say she just got in the shower.... ;-)

Thats what raised my hopes but when I saw the rest of her nothing else was gonna rise without beer first. lol

I liken big.... But then there's bbbiiiiiiggggg.... We can easily hide tools in all sorts of nooks and crannies

Is this her?

uploadfromtaptalk1430508654653.jpg

I remember watching a program where guys would pay good money for obese woman to sit on their faces...... [emoji33]

I worked in a house once and the tennant had a pregant daughter. I heard my mate talking to the mother in the other room and he said "can your son help me lift the cupboard in your bedroom"

I was laughing so hard i started to wet myself as the mother went crazy at my mate.

I have worked in some houses where i was unsure if it was a male or female tennant, best to ask for there name and hope its not one of thoses names that works both ways.

I remember watching a program where guys would pay good money for obese woman to sit on their faces...... [emoji33]

bloke at my old firm said his idea of heaven was a very large black woman sat ontop of him eating a melting chocolate bar with in running down her folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pretty face ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock