Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa Eco 24 heating problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neddy1984

DHW absolutely fine, but rads only getting minimal heat before boiler cuts out. However the pump is VERY hot but water obviously not being pumped to heating circuit.
Is it a over heating stat problem or possibly diverter valve? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

do you have a gsc or gsr if you dont sorry cant help

get a gas safe engineer out

DHW absolutely fine, but rads only getting minimal heat before boiler cuts out. However the pump is VERY hot but water obviously not being pumped to heating circuit.
Is it a over heating stat problem or possibly diverter valve? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

unless you can prove to me via pm that your gas safe(or RGI) you have absolutely no chance of a answer ,and i know the answer ,thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa Eco 24 heating problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock