Discuss potterton combi 80 help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smith406

i tinker a bit with my boiler over the years but this one has me stumped.central heating works fine but when i put the hot water on the boiler pressure drops rapidly.can anyone give advise.

Best advice

Don't tinker!

my advice would be to get a gas engineer to take a look :)

ok ill rephrase for the literate ,over the 14 yrs i have had my pott combi 80- ive replaced pump(twice), fan assembley, divertor valve,main control board and the flow micro sw.can i get resonable advice about my present problem .thank you.

It's a simple fault. But you shouldn't be doin it

Do you have kids?

I couldn't risk that much

im a self employed handyman,builder,computer repairer and auto electrician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton combi 80 help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw electric boiler with a hot water storage tank for a new Electric Combi Boiler ? Would there a...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock