Discuss Potterton boiler broken and leaks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Right first thing you need to do is ascertain if the wet patch on the front of the property is anywhere near where your overflow/warning pipes for the loft terminate to outside.

If yes quite likely your culprit and we can look at causes

If no then you need to see what else is nearby or potentially terminating into the gutter. Is it just the gutter blocked and overflowing and it’s just an unfortunate coincidence.

If it is the overflow then either the tanks are overflowing or something is backfilling causing the tank to fill. I’d say that’s the likely culprit.

Reply to Potterton boiler broken and leaks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
My boiler constantly bangs after its been shutdown for an hour or so..sometimes it's 5 or 6 getting shallower other times it's a few more 10 to...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock