Discuss Posts about nest/ hive etc. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There seems to be a lot of post about these recently.
Looks like hey have some way to go yet? I personally don't like the fact that they are basically a device that monsters or movements.

Ive not seen the web interface before, Im using the neo stats and control them via my phone, it looks nothing like that?

Are you using the neostats with a UH1? If you are then you can add one of these [DLMURL]https://www.ukunderfloorheatingsystems.co.uk/heatmiser-netmonitor-internet-remote-control[/DLMURL] That is what gives you the web interface and the additional output controls. Have looked on the Heatmiser site and can't see it listed so maybe it is discontinued? They do come up on Ebay every now and then so you can still get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the new Neo Stat and Ios app do what the web interface does? I know I can control every device from my phone, which is effectively the same as doing it anywhere I could on a web browser as well.

Have you looked at using it with IFTTT (if this, then that), it allows you to set up recipes and link it with weather apps, location apps etc.. to say make the heating come on if the external temp drops below a certain level, or vice versa. Worth looking up if you haven't.

Are you using the neostats with a UH1? If you are then you can add one of these [DLMURL]https://www.ukunderfloorheatingsystems.co.uk/heatmiser-netmonitor-internet-remote-control[/DLMURL] That is what gives you the web interface and the additional output controls. Have looked on the Heatmiser site and can't see it listed so maybe it is discontinued? They do come up on Ebay every now and then so you can still get them.

Buy the kit direct from Heatmiser. They give a decent trade discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Posts about nest/ hive etc. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back