Discuss Posting pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another thread in progress, and someone has asked for a picture. I tried posting a reply including a picture, but the post was forbidden, something to do no of urls or forbidden words ? What is the method for posting a picture ?
Thanks

It's a restriction placed on all new members for security reasons.

Given that the posts I make are moderated as well it seems an unnecessary restriction, and as the guy who replied to one thread, a picture is worth a thousand words !

It is what it is.

Considering the down time this forum has had due to spam, trolls and sql attacks it's a necessary inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Posting pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock