Discuss Plumbing NVQ level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Has23

What do i need to get NVQ 3, i have tech cert level 3 and also NVQ 2.

any suggestion? much appreciate.

at my college in hackney since they dont do anymore, i was lucky to get my nvq 2 but i dont have any infomation how to get nvq 3 i want to get that out of they way

worth trying other local colleges. how long did it take for your tech cert for l3 ?

brilliant, you be alright mate, just keeping hitting those books, just need to get my nvq 3 so at least thats out of the way.

i would say revision guide JTL that worked for me, and also good one JTL plumbing level 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing NVQ level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I got my water regs when I completed my NVQ level 3, in 2017. Do you have to renew this every year?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Back