Discuss Plumbing NVQ level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Has23

What do i need to get NVQ 3, i have tech cert level 3 and also NVQ 2.

any suggestion? much appreciate.

at my college in hackney since they dont do anymore, i was lucky to get my nvq 2 but i dont have any infomation how to get nvq 3 i want to get that out of they way

worth trying other local colleges. how long did it take for your tech cert for l3 ?

brilliant, you be alright mate, just keeping hitting those books, just need to get my nvq 3 so at least thats out of the way.

i would say revision guide JTL that worked for me, and also good one JTL plumbing level 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing NVQ level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock