Discuss Plumbing help - Novice to say the least in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have a prv but thinking of buying one tomorrow. Ive no idea of flow rate at the moment> i thought if i turned the check valve closed slightly it may reduce the flow but that didnt work either.

Get a plumber. We know what we're doing, promise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If the prv is a blue cap this is 6 bar, do you have the sort of under sink heater that needs to vent out through a tap ? but think you need the fit Pressure reduceing valve on cold water main set to around 3 bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing help - Novice to say the least in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler -...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to this forum and also complete novice who knows pretty much nothing about plumbing. However I have done quite some google searching...
Replies
Views
Back