Discuss Plumbing good living for future? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Has23

Hi, i recently did my plumbing qualification's i got city & guilds NVQ level 2, i will be doing ACS soon, but i wanted to ask about, is plumbing career is very good for living? thats all i wanted to know, becaue i will be getting mortage soon and i work on self employed on-site contract work, but contract will be finishing soon, the site nearly done, most of plumber's are getting laid off, so i know will be next soon. so i will find another contract job if there's available.

Im 23 years old male, never went to uni i thought i wanted to go universoty get a degree but,i see some story's people get degree they end up in tesco's or mcdonalds because of the jobs are not out there, so i went along did plumbing, i thought this will be better living and alot of people say to me wow you doing plumbing etc. but i dont no, i like hands-on, is there like any further education's in plumbing i want to have stable career and get regular income.

Thanks for any advice, im kinda new into this field.

to be honest with you there's no work about at the moment. when you say c&g nvq level2 what exactly is your qualification?

Thanks for response, i understand tough climate econmic out there, i have City & Guilds NVQ 2 Plumbing which means im qualified to do plumbing jobs.

sorry i didnt explain on the first post, heres my run down certificates, i have:

Plumbing technical cert level 2 & level 3 (6129)
Plumbing NVQ level 2 (6089)

i have City & Guilds NVQ 2 Plumbing which means im qualified to do plumbing jobs.

You could but that on your business cards !!

Hope the new career works out for you :stooge_curly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing good living for future? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock