Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbforce direct in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Hi all

I've been sent an application pack by plumbforce direct. I was wondering if anyone on here has had dealings with these guys or have worked for them?

cheers

Weren't these guys on Rouge Traders?

I've only ever heard bad things about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbforce direct in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a distinct 'eggy' sulpher type smell coming up from the trap. Can anyone point me in the right direction as what this most likely will be and how to best deal...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have replaced my existing Shaw and Mason chrome set with the Shaw and Mason forward bowl spindles/ Handles. I have kept the same tap or the water dispensing unit. The water pressure has reduced after I made the changes. I installed the original spindle back but same low pressure. If I...
Replies
Views
PRJSyd
P
S
Hi. We have recently bought the ground floor of a Victorian house, about 100 m2. The floors are all laid to very solid floor boards and the ceilings are 3m high. I've had some quotes from a couple of UFH firms, one says they'll lay their product directly onto the exisiting floor boards and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock