Search the forum,

Discuss Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best fit.
Do you think I can find actual sizes/diagram at manufactureres site? Correct, nothing! Can anyone direct me to sizes, please? Am I asking too much?

Do what the rest of us do.

Go to you’re local independent plumbers’ merchant ask off a cardboard box, load it up with your best guess of what you’ll need and chuck in a few extra fittings. Ask for it to be put as an open ticket and you’ll return what wasn’t needed in a day or so.

Go and do the job.

You can’t do this on the internet and it is one of the reasons that I’m happy to pay a slight premium to keep my local independent going.

Reply to Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the toilet removed and exposing the soil pipe I was thinking of making a reducer to fit over the 4 inch pipe down to a garden hose pipe size and then turn the...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came with an adaptor that increased the outside diameter of the pipe to 110mm. However this is the same diameter as the soil stack pipe. Is anyone aware of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock