Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers escape after van catches fire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Plumbers escape after van catches fire in Southend street (From Echo)

pppvvv.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh that's gonna be expensive. I had a near miss before Christmas involving a cigarette and a dust sheet. Under the dust sheet were 2 bottles of gas!! Lot of smoke and a very squeaky bum!

Told you that smoking is bad for you...lol lucky escape for the guys in the other van phew.....regards Turnpin:82:

A guy called Mark Bond......not on here under another name are you Mark?...........that would be unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers escape after van catches fire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
P
Water is ok hot, put heating on signal from thermostat fires boiler up then boiler goes off after 1 minute, no error codes appear
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all...got some issues....drained my working ok system yesterday to upgrade some 15 to 22 on the flow and return rad circuit. Refilled and bled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock