Discuss Please help with re pressuring our boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. We tried to bleed the radiators as they were cold at the tops. On the third no water came out, checked the pressure on the boiler and it's at zero. We now can't figure out how to re pressurise it and we have no hot water or heating. It's literally freezing! Please see the picture and let me know if you can help. We would be extremely grateful. Thank you. Can anyone tell me how to re pressurise this boiler? I'm freezing! - Imgur

do you see the silver flex hose

either end theres a valve

open one fully so the slot is inline with the hose _______________________

then open the second one SLOWLY and you will see the pressure rise your looking at getting the press about 1-1.2bar cold

and then shut both valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help with re pressuring our boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock