Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Please help with re pressuring our boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. We tried to bleed the radiators as they were cold at the tops. On the third no water came out, checked the pressure on the boiler and it's at zero. We now can't figure out how to re pressurise it and we have no hot water or heating. It's literally freezing! Please see the picture and let me know if you can help. We would be extremely grateful. Thank you. Can anyone tell me how to re pressurise this boiler? I'm freezing! - Imgur

do you see the silver flex hose

either end theres a valve

open one fully so the slot is inline with the hose _______________________

then open the second one SLOWLY and you will see the pressure rise your looking at getting the press about 1-1.2bar cold

and then shut both valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help with re pressuring our boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock