Search the forum,

Discuss pipe tube carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

whats currently the best pipe tube carrier and best value for money?cant get pipe in 3 mlenths in my astra van since a bulk head guard was fitted for safety

I bought a new rhino 3 metre pipe tube on an ebay shop (over the phone) for Ā£109.99 delivered.

yes i could but the thieves chop trough soil pipe quite easy

I bought a new rhino 3 metre pipe tube on an ebay shop (over the phone) for Ā£109.99 delivered.

thats a good price,did it come with fixings?

Last edited by a moderator:
my mate bought a rhino tube carrier and when he came out of the cafe one morning thed nicked the lot using a battery saw

my mate bought a rhino tube carrier and when he came out of the cafe one morning thed nicked the lot using a battery saw
difficult one to fight against suppose if they want it that bad theres away pity i cant electrify my van its a pain in the @@@@ emptying it every night the fear of some smack head doing me over

sorry forgot to ask are the end caps[,locking end] hard for the tea leaves to brake off?
Locking aerodynamic end caps front/back.Hopefully I won't get to find out if the locks are poor!!!!They look allright though, but then again I probably don't have the mind of a thief!!

chain and a hook on the back of their van takes the side door of a transit in 3 seconds another 20 seconds and your tools are gone as well what chance has a tube holder got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe tube carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. Itā€™s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock