Discuss Pipe threading tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend a good kit for threading steel pipe?

Using this at the moment, threads upto 2" with no problems.

Looks great but not liking the price tag. Maybe looking for more of a hand ratchet set up to 1" but built to last quality wise.

I've got one that I never use. Had it for years. Not sure if it's Rigid or Rothenberger but if you're interested I'll get you a photo and you can make me an offer. It's definitely hand operated though, no power apart from your arms. Use this and you'll have biceps the terminator would be proud of

I've got one that I never use. Had it for years. Not sure if it's Rigid or Rothenberger but if you're interested I'll get you a photo and you can make me an offer. It's definitely hand operated though, no power apart from your arms. Use this and you'll have biceps the terminator would be proud of ��

A man hand threading 2" is guaranteed to make a woman moist!!! It's the Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe threading tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Back