Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe threading tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using this at the moment, threads upto 2" with no problems.

Looks great but not liking the price tag. Maybe looking for more of a hand ratchet set up to 1" but built to last quality wise.

I've got one that I never use. Had it for years. Not sure if it's Rigid or Rothenberger but if you're interested I'll get you a photo and you can make me an offer. It's definitely hand operated though, no power apart from your arms. Use this and you'll have biceps the terminator would be proud of

I've got one that I never use. Had it for years. Not sure if it's Rigid or Rothenberger but if you're interested I'll get you a photo and you can make me an offer. It's definitely hand operated though, no power apart from your arms. Use this and you'll have biceps the terminator would be proud of ��

A man hand threading 2" is guaranteed to make a woman moist!!! It's the Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe threading tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock