Search the forum,

Discuss Pan outlet pain. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackplumb

My pan outlet is 70mm from the wall but my existing soil pipe which is fixed in the floor is 200mm from the wall, what do I do?
Go for a beer sounds a good idea to me.

kango out floor and move the waste or create a faulse wall/boxing behind the toilet and use a question mark pan connector to get the boxing size as small as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pan outlet pain. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a separate issue), it leaks from somewhere at the back. I can't tell where it's from but can tell for sure it's not from the water inlet or the toilet side...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise up to the rim then dissipate and usually required further flushing to complete the disposal. I don't recall the brand but the wall mounting frame was...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the shower. They are obviously intentional. But they seem stupid to me. Just a hole where water can intrude thru the quartz wall to whatever is behind...
Replies
Views
Fitting a new toilet onto this old cast soil pipe that only fits in about 2inches. It's coming through the wall at an angle and can't be changed because of an extension below. The new pan connector keeps dripping on a full flush any ideas on a solution other than silocone which the old one had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock