Discuss P shaped bath (replacement) panel in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am struggling to find a replacement bath panl for my bath and would much appreciate advice on where I might get one or alternative options.

The bath was bought about 5 years back from Plumbworld. The supplier confirmed it’s not longer in production. It's a Ceramica 1700mm Bath Panel Left Hand. Original part code NAP001. The panel has a tongue and groove feature (top).

Size is 1700 x 525 with a 204 depth for the 'P'

If an exact match can't be found are there alternative options cheaper than getting anew bath?
[automerge]1601119296[/automerge]
Ceramica 1700mm Bath Panel Left Hand.
Size is 1700 x 525 with a 204 depth for the 'P'

I should have mentioned - I (and the bath) are in Surrey, England

Can make one out of flexible tiling board(E.g. wedi/marmox etc).
Make a frame, bend board to suit and attach, skim over the cut grooves with tile adhesive - this stiffens it all up.Tile with mosaics once dry.
This looks great but will not be a cheap option.
It is not always possible depending on design of bath; ie how much space you have for frame.

Alternatively you can square off the p and tile a straight vertical. You end up with a little “shelf “ you have to step over to get into bath - it ends up looking like a drop-in bath. Cheaper and easier to do than the above, but needs a little space in front of bath ( couple of inches or so)

Reply to P shaped bath (replacement) panel in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning everyone, I want to replace the bathtub waterfall type tap please see picture, my question is I have no access panel as the bathtub is...
Replies
Views
Hi, any help appreciated with this, ideally would like to avoid having to rip out and replace full bath, would just like to find replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi all I currently have a Wilo Gold 50 Central Heating Pump that after 20 years is now very noisy (no air in it) and is generally on its way out...
Replies
Views
We have gutted the bathroom back to bare brick. But to find a good quality toilet and bath is a nightmare. I think I have sorted it and then...
Replies
Views
W
hi all im looking for a L shaped bath left hand 1700. i have quoted from a claygate book which is 400 pound for standard acrylic one without...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock