Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss One rad to install Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Too busy to fit this job in for a reputable builder friend of mine. It's in the Bootle area of Liverpool and needs doing yesterday. If you can do it before Saturday 15th (which is the earliest time I'm available) then let me know. Excellent money waiting, parts and fittings already there (including capping). Whoever can do a professional job on this will have similar/regular jobs like it regularly.
[automerge]1597262421[/automerge]
Job has gone, sorry. But any members/plumbers registered on the site and in the Liverpool area - give me a shout.:)

Last edited:

Reply to One rad to install Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Got an underfloor heating to install and Ive done a few repairs on manifolds etc but this is the first design and install for me. Advice and tip...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I mainly work on commercial projects but a friend of a friend has asked me to re fit 2 of their bathrooms. Carrying out the work is no...
Replies
Views
So me and my partner bought our first house in May. The previous owners skimped out on every part of the house possible, bodge jobs galore. We...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock